Re: DPOs and fire extinguishers

To: Valentine <valntine@postoffice.ptd.net>
Subject: Re: DPOs and fire extinguishers
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 08:04:14 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey Kevin,

Thanks. Looks like the harness suffered the most damage and the turn signal
switch didn't fare to well either. I have the day off from work today so
I'll have a better idea what is needed by the end of the day. I had to pull
the dash and unwrap the harness, I'm still unwrapping. Looks like the damage
was confined to about three wires. I'll know more later today.

Thanks,

Robert