Re: DPOs and fire extinguishers

To: "robert weeks" <robert@woozy.com>
Subject: Re: DPOs and fire extinguishers
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 07:16:25 +0100
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
O April 19, Robert wrote:

I was really glad that I had a fire extinguisher and didn't lose the car
all together. I got
> the car home and found the short had started where the F*^#!PO
> had done some nifty home wiring to the headlight circuit.
>
> Well it will be a while till I'm on the road again it seems. Thank
> God for that fire extinguisher! Probably the best $20 I ever spent.

Ancient wiring, DPO's and potentially rebellious SU fuel pumps are a lethal
combination when your P & J is finished. Sensible investment and I've no
financial involvement in these products. Perhaps a bit easier to carry than
a bucket of water in the passenger's footwell.

John Macartney