Re: DPOs and fire extinguishers

To: "robert weeks" <robert@woozy.com>, "Valentine" <valntine@postoffice.ptd.net>
Subject: Re: DPOs and fire extinguishers
From: "Robert B. Houston Vice President of Sales Transervicios S.A. de C.V." <transerv@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 18:52:54 -0600
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Robert,

After all that work on the engine....good luck and good planning to have the
extinguisher...guess what my next purchase for Katy will be.

Valentine...if Robert does not need the parts, please contact me...I need a
turn signal switch for a '74.

Thanks all...good luck Robert.

Robert Houston
74 Midget Katy