flasher warning light

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: flasher warning light
From: "carolien coulter" <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 15:07:01 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi everyone,
While I was on hold with my facia stays I decided to tackle my flasher
warning light(the green one-Bugeye). It doesn't work. It's the only thing
that is not working after the new harness. The lights flash etc. I swapped
another flasher unit I Had-same thing tail lights flash etc. but not the
waring lt. Then decided to run a bulb straight of the 'p' position on the
flasher unit trying to eliminate a broken wire( the one that goes from the
light to the flasher unit -light green), still no light. ????? Stumped in
other words-anybody have any other ideas?? Thanks, Carol.