Bathroom Carpets?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bathroom Carpets?
From: Jason Urban <jurban@pond.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 07:47:16 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi!!!

Started pulling out the old carpets last night.  Did the backing on Sprite
carpets ever have rubber backing like bathroom carpets??  These things were
horrible!  I'm surprised there wasn't rust behind the carpets with them not
being able to breathe.  And the carpets/rugs were turning blue as if they
were either dyed black or that they were black and faded to this blue.
These new carpets are going to make a WORLD of difference!

Is there supposed to be a lot of carpet tape on the area behind the seats??
It took a "coons age" to take that tape off last night!!  It sure is handy
to have tools sticking to your hands!  ;)

Anyway, we'll see how it looks after this weekend.  Sure is great to finally
see a major cosmetic upgrade on this car!

Jason.

|    Jason Urban - Apogee Labs  215-699-2060     |
|             CrackerArtsStudio                  |
|     http://www.dynanet.com/~crackerarts        |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd  '65&'67 Austin-Healey Sprites  |