Re: garage dweller

To: "Shawn J. Tobin" <Shawn.Tobin@aud.alcatel.com>
Subject: Re: garage dweller
From: jphender@soli.inav.net
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 12:53:47 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
OOOH!  This IS an emergency!  I'll come over and door-ding it for you.
That should restore it to "working" order ;-)  Of course, I'd ding it with
one of my Sprite doors which, conveniently, are stuffed under the bench
somehwere.  Hee Hee!  You sound like that girl I knew in high-school that
tried to convince me that it was a burden to be so pretty and popular!

P.S.  Are there pictures?  Mine is also a'69 that needs some inspiration!

Jim Henderson

'69 Sprite MKIV HAN9U78817G