Re: garage dweller

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: garage dweller
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 15:14:46 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I can vouch for Mark.  He has one of those most incredible Midgets I have ever
seen, and he drives it.  Actually, he leaves home early to drive it a longer
way to
each show. :-)

I am building my Midget from the ground up in a fashion that it will be nice
looking (hopefully) but mostly so that it will be reliable as a tourer.  I want
drive it all over the place all the time.  The best thing about these cars is
how
they drive.  Keep 'em on the road!  ...just my .02

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes

icq:  5121878