Re: garage dweller

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: garage dweller
From: john.kahoon@juno.com (John c Kahoon)
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 05:48:42 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
john.kahoon@juno.com
71 midget

Noooo,  add up all the money and time you have in your car, look at the
milage,
then hit the car lots, and see what you would get for your time and money
! Sucks huh ?
you just got a good deal on an excellant condition daily driver. Now call
the insurance company
and get regular insurance/plates and ENJOY the shit out of your drive to
work Monday !!!
I do   :-)

John.kahoon@juno.com
71 Midget