Re: Off Topic Modern Sedans?

To: endicott@nashville.com
Subject: Re: Off Topic Modern Sedans?
From: Dwgwater@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 11:24:34 EDT
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

<< I have looked at the American Cars but they just don't compete in my
 view.   >>

Mark,
My personal favorite is the Maxima...all that's good about German cars,
without the outrageous service costs.

I've told anyone who'll listen that the >>most<< car for the money these days
is a two year old Mercury Grand marquis or Ford Crown Vic......all the bells
and whistles, lots of power and even Detroit can figure out front engine/rear
drive V-8's after 40+ years.  They're incredibly cheap (well under 15
grand)and generally easy to find in good shape, since the typical purchaser's
demographics don't include many leadfoots or teenagers.  I tried to convice my
wife to get one instead of a minivan (it's bigger than most vans!!! with a
real trunk)
Dave Groundwater