Re: No synchro in second

To: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Subject: Re: No synchro in second
From: "William M. Schickling" <bugeye@dreamscape.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 16:29:34 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Mike,

Thanks for the response. Your roll over. Was it Red Car ? I hope you don't
mind I have a picture of Red Car that I removed the background from and use
it as wallpaper on my PC. If you'd like it I can send it to you. I think the
picture is from before you owned the car.

Maybe we need a smoothcase repository for anyone that wants to do a full
blown restoration. Just kidding !

Bill