Re: Dilemma

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Subject: Re: Dilemma
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 00:31:13 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
J. Adrian Barnes wrote:
> Problem is that I probably won't be able to get a garage because I will
> have to rent an apartment.

  Don't knock apartments until you've tried them all. I have only
been in my new house a few weeks, all the work I've done so far
and all the images on my web site were taken in a high rise
apartment parking garage.

  I was able to rent three spots and had enough room to park
three cars and keep all my not-worth-stealing junk around. That
depends on the building and landlord of course, but shop around
and you'll find somebody reasonable.

--
Trevor Boicey, Ottawa, Canada.
tboicey@brit.ca, http://www.brit.ca/~tboicey/