1500 Midget Clutch problems....

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1500 Midget Clutch problems....
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 23:08:08 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
All:

Miss Molly's clutch is engaging and releasing about 1.5" from the floor.

The clutch, throwout bearing, slave cylinder, line, and clutch master
cylinder are all new.  I am using DOT 5 fluid, and I *think* it is bled
correctly.

The only think I can find wrong is that the slave cylinder mounting
fixture is cracked -- perhaps this is allowing the cylinder to move
(instead of causing the disc to move)?

Comments, suggestions, criticisms, and name calling would be appreciated.

Rich

PS:  I already tried stuffing a cat in the bellhousing -- no help....