Re: Baking parts (was:: Tires)

To: ulix@u.washington.edu, byers@cconnect.net
Subject: Re: Baking parts (was:: Tires)
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 06:04:40 EDT
Cc: jchurch@exis.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-06-19 01:31:47 EDT, ulix@u.washington.edu writes:

<< Are you telling me that this baked engine paint can save me all this
 work?!
 Could you give instructions on the baking (temp and time) and how bad does
 it smell?

You guys are nuts!   Why go through all that time trouble and money.  For
about $20.00 per wheel have them professionally powder coated.  The stuff is
tough as nails and it covers pretty thick so as to mask any imperfectings .
have done tons of wheels this way and always pleased.  before anyone asks I
use Boyko Inc., in Newark, NJ.  Crappy area of a crappy city but boy can they
powder coat.

george marinos
sprite MKII  AN6
glen rock, nj