Re: Wiring harness help

To: Jim Rowan <jimrowan@uic.edu>
Subject: Re: Wiring harness help
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 15:57:47 +0000
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Jim,

I checked Puddles (60 Frogeye) she has two yellow wires on the voltage
reg.  One 10 awg, on small 16 awg wires.  She charges fine.  I would
guess that the cloth covered one goes to the generator and they suspect
it gets a little warm.  Mine are both pvc coated.  Normally if it is the
same color then it's electrically the same point and okay to connect
them together.

Good luck

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby