RE: voodoo

To: "Chris Kotting" <ckotting@iwaynet.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: voodoo
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 14:00:14 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Yep. No can do!!
Put a Weber on it for about $350 (about the same to have it completly
rebuilt) Then forget the stupid thermo controlled box with the flat air
filter that doesn't match anything on this planet or any of the others
yet discovered or undiscovered.

>Summer of '98 - Eyeing alternative air cleaners. - Ever try to find an air
>filter for a '75 - 79 Midget on short notice?
>
>The way I see it, I'm just trying to maximize the fun/$ factor.  Thus far,
>I'm keeping it above 1.
>
>Chris Kotting
>ckotting@iwaynet.net

Larry Macy
78 Midget (Weber, Header, Points ign (goin fur the Pertronix one of these
days)

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager