Re: voodoo

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: voodoo
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 21:05:28 -0400
Cc: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Larry Or anyone else

Can someone tell me why a down draft weber works great on a 1500 but is
useless on a 1275?
I recently purchased the down draft set up for a 1275. I went back to a
single 1 1/4 SU, it works better! (I'm talking about my A40 which is a
rear wheel drive Sprite drivetrain saloon.
PS I have a new Weber down draft for sale, less the 1000 miles on it.

Frank
ps yes it is jetted as per the book.

--
Frank Clarici                         Toms River, NJ
Too many LBCs