Re: Riviera Blue

To: dthompson@gbc.ca
Subject: Re: Riviera Blue
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 00:15:39 EDT
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-06-29 09:09:11 EDT, dthompson@gbc.ca writes:

<< O.K George, I'm going to let you have it with both barrels.....  8 )

 Seriously, in the first year of bugeye production there did exist dark green
cars. Three ways to prove it: >>

Baaammm!!  Right between the eyes.  Goes to show you that memory is a
dangerous thing.  Actually you are correct.  By actually opening up a simple
folder with paints and codes there she was.
Dark Green (GN.12)  Came with Green seatsw green piping and green liners.  I
guess I was refering to British Racing Green which was not an available color
for the Bugs,  So thrash me with a wet noodle...I was wrong, again.

george marinos
sprite MKI AN6
NJ