Re: Cylinder Head Capacity

To: <GuyWeller@aol.com>, <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Cylinder Head Capacity
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 10:03:39 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The easiest method is to fill it with plastercine, then remove the
plastercine and drop it in a measuring glass partially filled with water.
The difference in measurement is the volume of the combustion chamber.

It is accurate enough for your compression ratio and volume balancing
measurements.

Mike