Re: Cylinder Head Capacity

To: GuyWeller@aol.com
Subject: Re: Cylinder Head Capacity
From: Les Myer <lmyer@probe.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 22:23:06 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
To use the burette, I think a plastic plate with o-rings around the
combustion chamber is bolted on (on American racing motors, anyways).  The
fluid is added through a hole in the plate and the clear plastic allows you
to see if the air bubbles are all out.  Saw a photo of this once a long
time ago.  Probably a specially made plate.  The plastic sounds easier.

Les