Re: Was it the car or the driver?

To: Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>
Subject: Re: Was it the car or the driver?
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 14:52:06 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Back when I was 16, I had a Midget (my first car).  Being young and driving
a sports car I ended up in many similar situations.  Most of the time, I was
able to take any car off the line with my Midget, and it wasn't even in good
running shape.  I beat quite a few V-8s, including '60s Mustangs.  I also
kept up with a Mustang to a speed I won't mention in an AUTOMATIC '88
Civic.  So it does have a lot to do with driver's capabilities, not just the
car, for sure.  Just my .02 tho...

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes