Re: Stupid owner tricks

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: Stupid owner tricks
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 19:51:06 -0400
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
BTDT.  Usually the part I lose is the one that is spring-loaded, and I
don't know it until I see it shoot across the garage.  The magnet stick
someone once gave me is probably the tool I use most!

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain