Re: Stupid owner tricks

To: byers@cconnect.net, wmgilroy@lucent.com
Subject: Re: Stupid owner tricks
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 06:27:43 EDT
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-08-04 20:03:23 EDT, byers@cconnect.net writes:

<< Usually the part I lose is the one that is spring-loaded, and I
 don't know it until I see it shoot across the garage.  >>

I personally have a tendency to loose the largest of parts.  Still cn't find
the missing gas tank from my first bugeye.  Honest.  It just disappeared!
Even when we moved and everything was packed and cleaned out.
There was one clue though...my 11 year old son had a really neat rectangular
cockpit he and a buddy made for his gocart.  Looked surprisingly like the
shape of the tank without the top cover or filler neck.  Hmmmm, wonder
if....naaah.  he wouldn't do that.

george marinos
sprite MKII AN6
glen rock, nj