Re: Stupid owner tricks

To: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@khoral.com>
Subject: Re: Stupid owner tricks
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 09:40:25 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Kevin Sullivan wrote:

> On Tue, 4 Aug 1998, William M. Gilroy wrote:
>
> > of the nuts that hold on the carburetor.  When I went to reassemble
> > it I could not find the one nut.  I looked all over my garage from 10:30
>
> As long as it's not inside the engine.

I did check in side the intake manifold and could not find it.
I know that I took the nut and lock washer off, and then put
it someplace safe so that it would not get lost.  Usually when
I put something in a safe place it is lost forever.  I should
just throw it out and save myself the trouble of looking for
it :-)

--
William M. Gilroy
E-mail:    wmgilroy@lucent.com