recruiting new mwmbers

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: recruiting new mwmbers
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 1998 09:37:33 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi all,

Well the Lodi show was pretty good.  Had about 50 brit cars show.  Not
bad for a first time show.  So we were all "stuck in Lodi again".  There
was two real nice e types, lots of TR-3's, B's, even a A-40.  Now the
A-4 was a little suspicious, when I noted the twin exhaust. Nice little
V-6 Buick underneath the Bonnet.  Even one other Bugeye, it was rather
small, it seems he blew a head gasket yesterday, and so he brought 4
8x10 pictures taped in a square, it had a regestration number and
everything.  When they picked the pictures up I commented on knowing
bugeyes were small, But that is the first time I've ever seen one put
into a purse.  We had a long discussion prior to that and hopefully he
will join the list.  He's out of Sac. United British Club.

All in all we had a great time, including all the beer tasting you could
want, and I can't drink beer anymore.  I did manage one little sip.
Best part was Puddles won a ribbon, Best display chosen by the people.
It's got to be all the frogs.

Rick
--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby