Re: Sprite Windshield Wings........

To: BGAHC@aol.com
Subject: Re: Sprite Windshield Wings........
From: Jaral48462@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 08:59:52 EDT
Cc: healeys@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 8/9/98 6:43:32 AM Central Daylight Time, BGAHC writes:

<< Ron,
 While at Conclave the Chinese Auction had a set of windshield wings offered.
One of our members wanted to buy a set and the person in charge referred us to
you.  Where do you get them?  I think it was from Alan's Wings or something,
never heard of the guy, do you have a phone number?
 Thanks,
 Jim Werner, BGAHC>>

Jim,
Nice getting to meet you at Conclave 98 last week.  The Wind Wings can be
purchased from;

 Alan Fisher,
 48 Sweetfarm Rd.,
 Portsmoutn Rhode Island 02871
His email address is:  hello39@idt.net

Hope you enjoyed Conclave as much as I did.

Ron MItchell
SEMAHC Newsletter Editor
Past Webmaster, Conclave 98 Update