Re: IN-LINE GAS FILTER

To: "Noel, William M" <noel@BATTELLE.ORG>
Subject: Re: IN-LINE GAS FILTER
From: Peter <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 09:08:26 -0700
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Bill,
        A nice universal in-line filter that was originally used on aircooled
VWs.
Usually goes by WK 3-1/2 or W3-1/2. These are clear plastic and sell for ~
.95 each. Be sure to install the right way round ie gas flows to the cone.
Also great on lawn mowers, etc, etc. We sell em by the gross should be
available any/everywhere.
Peter C.
At 09:06 AM 8/14/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Can anyone supply a part number for an in-line gas filter for a '72 Midget
>1275.  I know that I have seen threads on this list, but last night when I
>went to my handy-danty parts store they wouldn't make a recommendation.  If
>not a part number then maybe description.
>
>Thanks
>
>Bill Noel
>noel@battelle.org
>phone (614)424-4917