Re: IN-LINE GAS FILTER

To: noel@BATTELLE.ORG, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: IN-LINE GAS FILTER
From: richard.arnold@juno.com (Richard D. Arnold)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 05:37:01 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Bill:

I'd recommend one of the the Purolator glass in line filters as one of
the other listers does.  You can pick up one at your local
"Parts-O-Rama," however, you might want to swing by a Kmart and look in
the their sporting goods section near the marine supplies.  The local one
sells an identical one with multiple ends and the same filters for much
less.

Rich