Re: Bugeye Front-Hinging Hood

To: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>, "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Front-Hinging Hood
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 11:10:49 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well, on my front hinging bonnet, I get it open far enough that the
bonnet is vertical. I have no access problems whatsoever.

The only drama is that the brackets are oddly shaped so that they
don't interfere with the rails. These brackets are made as part of
the radiator ducting and bolt onto the front bumper mounting hole.

I can heartily recommend such an arrangement. No more banging your
head, no more collapsing alligator jaws, fantastic access.

Mike