Re: Bugeye dual master cylinder removal

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye dual master cylinder removal
From: David Wood <dewood@sentex.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 21:44:57 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi All!

        Thanks for all of the master cylinder info.  I'm going to head out and
get the rebuild kit for the clutch side and do it while I'm at it.
Sounds like I am justified in leaving it till last so I can bleed just
about every slave and brake cylinder on the planet.

        By the way, I'll probably be running with the crazy people on the QEW
to get it.  I'm glad its not 1700 miles long!

        Catch you later!
--
            David E. Wood       v               / |\    |\\