Tires

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Tires
From: Martyn Ridley <ridleymj@bis.on.ca>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 15:08:57 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks guys for all the 'od' sizes for various radial tyres.  Now, who can
help with the original cross ply tyres.  Purist I'm not, but I would like
to stay with the same 'od' on the Frog.  I've gone for wire wheels to get
4" vs 3.5" so I might be able to fit 70 series (?).  Any help appreciated!

Cheers,
Martyn

PS: Some time ago I asked about fitting Spitfire wires on a Spridget.  For
the record, not possible, spline is different (and INFERIOR - as you would
expect!)
It's the going, not the getting there, that's good.
         (Harry Chapin - Greyhound)