Re: Sprite Odyssey Part 3a (long)

To: Lancer7676@aol.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Sprite Odyssey Part 3a (long)
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 02:27:08 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

<<<< The Vintage British Car Show on May 31 was sponsored by the Miami Valley
 Austin Healey Club. >>

Anybody know anything about this show or this Club? I am in Tennessee, but my
in-laws live in Dayton and we get there several times a year.  Would like to
connect with their Show or shows sometime.  Wife and Ihave talked about
bringing Taz or Vicky up to some of the Ohio shows, as we have friends and
relatives all over the State.   Did a Cincy show a couple of years ago and
picked up some parts for Vicky.

David,

The Miami Valley Austin-Healey Club (Dayton) is a chapter of the Austin-Healey
Club of America.  It is one of four Austin-Healey Club chapters of the Austin-
Healey Club of America in Ohio.  The other three are Mid-Ohio AHC (Columbus),
NE Ohio AHC (Cleveland) and Ohio Valley AHC (Cincinnati).  There are also two
chapters in Tennessee, Middle Tennessee Region AHC (Nashville) and Smoky
Mountain AHC (Knoxville)

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite