Green guy!

Subject: Green guy!
From: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 07:51:36 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Looks like my engine will take the stand.  As mentioned before, I am very
green at this sort of thing.  I just got a new engine stand and I need
bolts to fasten the engine to it.  The stand has four mounts and at first I
thought that I was going to get bolts the same as (but longer) the ones
that attached it to the transmission.  But, they weren't actually holding
any weight, were they?  Advice on what I need and where to attach to?
Highest and lowest holes?

I'll never find a hardware store open #;^ ( >

Robert
'65 Sprite