AH Spares Bugeye Grille

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: AH Spares Bugeye Grille
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 09:27:31 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have not given up just yet. AHS is sending a replacement and I will keep
trying to work with them on getting one that fits. The Reason? I ordered the
stainless steel grille and the one that I got is a work of art. When I first
removed it from the carton I thought they had sent me a chrome one by
mistake. The grille is highly polished, looks almost like chrome, and is
beautiful to look at. Too bad it does not fit. If they can get it right it
will have been worth the hassle and I will buy another one for my other car.

Larry Miller (bugiiis@yahoo.com or millerls@msn.com)
59 Bugeye (Being Painted, Building Wiring Harness)
59 Bugeye "BUGIIIS" (948, 5-Speed,1-Wire Alternator, and still Willie
Nelson)
78 911 SC (Faster than a Bugeye but not as much fun)
Home Page http://members.xoom.com/bugiiis