RE: 2000 Bugeye Sprite

To: "'Larry and Sandi Miller'" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Subject: RE: 2000 Bugeye Sprite
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 12:44:16 -0400
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Larry:

I saw it; pure fantasy and conjecture form an automotive journalist. I
think the whole thing was started by an off the cuff statement by the big
salami at BMW saying he would like to see them revive the Healey name.
Let's see what they do with the mini first (if they do it, it was supposed
to have a Chrysler engine ie. second generation Neon..... but then came
Mercedes, still optimistic? I have written to BMW on this very topic, they
replied replied that they know nothing but it would be fun to see such as
cute(!) car re-introduced)

Daniel