Re: Speedo cable broke!

To: Doug Ingram <dingram@tnet.net>
Subject: Re: Speedo cable broke!
From: Valentine <valntine@postoffice.ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 01:17:50 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Doug,

Try a pair of hemostats.  You know - those things that the medical
professionals use to grip all sorts of places on the human body.

If you can't locat a pair of those try your local sporting goods store
for a fish hook extractor, they are just hemostats in a cheaper package.

You want the extractor that looks like a pair of sissors.  I have
several pairs in different sizes in my toolbox and they come in handy
for all sorts of things......

You may also try a large needle, or two (one on each side) to pry the
broken piece out.

I hope this helps.

Kevin Valentine
63, 71 and 74 Midgets