Re: Speedo cable broke!

To: "Doug Ingram" <dingram@tnet.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Speedo cable broke!
From: "Carl Elliott" <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 09:33:56 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
There is a small bolt that holds the gear assembly in place where the cable
goes in.
It might be easyer to remove the assembly and work on it out of the car, If
you have done this then all you can do is soak it with WD and maby start a
small screw or something in the end of it to get a grip. Carl E.