Re: Speedo cable broke!

To: Valentine <valntine@postoffice.ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Speedo cable broke!
From: Wayne Lowry <hotwheels@longviewtx.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 00:34:01 -0500
Cc: Doug Ingram <dingram@tnet.net>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
A variation of an old trick for removing broken studs and bolts might work.
A welder friend took a nut and welded up the hole over the broken stud.
Worked like a charm!
Due to the size and surrounding material on this I would recomend a touch of
epoxy on an ink pen refill or other small thin item. Just touch it to the
end and let it harden..then pull gently. Little brother just poked me and
said to try a speaker magnet to give it a pull.
I don't even know if the tip is magnetic, but I have tried a few of his off
the wall ideas and they seemed to work amazingly well.
Bruce Lowry