Re: PDLJMPR Web Site

To: "Les Myer" <lmyer@probe.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: PDLJMPR Web Site
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 17:32:24 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Les,

I can help out - I have scanner, do HTML etc etc. Probably wouldn't
be a good chief editor since I am a long way from your main "customers",
but I'd be happy to help out whoever you choose to take the reigns.

BTW, I'll have another article soon - I am doing the Healey International
Commemorative Race at Bathurst on 3 weeks time. This is the FIA race that
was moved from Le Mans. (The one that WST was going to do before
everything set in)

Mike

Mike