Re: PDLJMPR Web Site

To: "Les Myer" <lmyer@probe.net>
Subject: Re: PDLJMPR Web Site
From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 10:33:09 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Les,

I too must echo what Jeff and the others have already said.  We
all can appreciate your present status and accept that fact.
Your site was the first I found when I began my search for a
Sprite.  I think it is the best and through it I now own two,
both acquired through your sites classifieds.  A hiatus until
things improve for you is , and I think I speak for all the list,
totally acceptable and understandable.

Biff Jones, AN5, 'Kermit' & HAN6, 'Ole Gray'