Re: PDLJMPR Web site

To: Les Myer <lmyer@probe.net>
Subject: Re: PDLJMPR Web site
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@cococo.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 00:17:38 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, wsthompson@thicko.com, spritenut@Exit109.com, kpdii@mindspring.com, mikeg@vicnet.net.au, bugeye@dreamscape.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Les Myer wrote:

>  Unfortunately, no one has volunteered to be the primary HTML Jock yet -
> and someone has to be the man in charge of putting it all together and
> FTPing it onto the site.  Let me know if one of you (or anyone else) has
> the time and inclination to do this.

If you'll settle for a jockette, I'll be glad to help!  It would be a matter
of adhering to the previous format -- you've already laid out a good design,
which is the hard part.

I request only one thing:  e-mails to me about the magazine should have
PDLJMPR in the subject.  I have about 200 unread e-mails right now, so I
wouldn't want to lose any important messages.

Hoping I can help,
Amy