Re: Question - Carpet snaps, number and location

To: Ron Soave <redlotus@spacey.net>
Subject: Re: Question - Carpet snaps, number and location
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 18:27:58 -0400
Cc: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>, spridgeteers <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I'm with Ron on this one.
The set I aquired (new in a box from a parts car and never installed)
was real junk! It was too small around the shifter and ripped when I
tried to fit it. The footwell carpets lasted almost all month before
they ripped. And they just look like crap, cheap looking.
But I really shouldn't complain, the price was right. Free in the trunk
of a $100 running parts car.
The receipt in the box had a 4 letter word on it.
No more comments from me, I get in trouble.

Frank

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ