Re: Tooting my horn

To: "Jim Rowan" <jimrowan@uic.edu>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Tooting my horn
From: "William M. Schickling" <bugeye@dreamscape.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 21:16:10 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Jim,

If the volume of your horn is important, the last thing you want is an
original Bugeye horn. I guess I'm lucky enough to have a working one on my
car. It does't make a very loud noise. Actually Miles Davis is a pretty good
comparison.

Remeber that a Bugeye horn must be isolated from ground. Lucas has a very
nice replacement for about forty bucks. I'm not kidding on the price. It's
bright red and loud as any horn I've ever had on any of my cars.

Bill Schickling