Re: Original ignition keys

To: Jim Rowan <jimrowan@uic.edu>
Subject: Re: Original ignition keys
From: MIKE MACLEAN <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 10:31:09 -0700
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Jim,
     I just started with the Spridget E-Mail service, so I don't know about
the contact person of a few months ago, but Paul Schwartz, the club
historian of the Austin Healey Club USA (used to be Pacific Centre) sells
original keys.  You need the number off your lock barrel in the ignition.
Paul can be contacted at 19 El Rincon, Orinda, CA 94563, his phone no. is
(510) 254-5001, fax (510) 943-1736.

Mike MacLean
                                                                         60
Sprite