Re: paint matching

To: dthompson@gbc.ca, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: paint matching
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 21:36:06 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-09-21 18:25:41 EDT, dthompson@gbc.ca writes:

<<
 I want to use PPG products to paint the car. My plan is to go down to my
 local suplier and have him mix up batches using the original formulas until
 I get a match for the sample I have. Kinda like a trial and error way of
 doing it.

 Anyone out there already gone through this process and have any words of
 wisdom to offer? >>

Hi Dan,
When I get back home on Friday, I'll dig out the original paint sample sheets.
I'm pretty sure that your color is on one of them. Do me a favor and remind me
on Thursday even. and if I have it I can lend it to tyou in assisting your
pait guy in matching.

george