That's a shmoooooooth tranny.

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: That's a shmoooooooth tranny.
From: Jason Urban <jurban@pond.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 09:04:46 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi!

We finally got around to pulling the engine and tranny out of the '67 this
weekend.  The 3 of us just lifted it out onto a pallet, then picked it up
again and put it on the truck.  That's going to Paul and Ray's project Bugeye.

But.....  It's a smoothcase(unless we have a sight problem) connected to a
1275.  Any ideas besides a DDDDDDDPO??

Does anybody want to trade a ribcase for 1 or 2 smoothcases??
Anybody need a '67 shell worth only its weight in welding practice??

Jason.

|    Jason Urban - APOGEE LABS  215-699-2060     |
|    CA Studio  www.dynanet.com/~crackerarts     |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd  '65&'67 Austin-Healey Sprites  |