Re: Towing

To: millerls@email.msn.com, jthorpe@kilstock.com
Subject: Re: Towing
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 06:26:00 PDT
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have towed my Bugeye 1000 miles round trip to SpriteRush, and 500
miles round trip to Richmond VA., Without making it any worse than it
already was without disconnecting the driveshaft (I did disconnect the
speedo cable since it still registers when towing). It all comes down to
personal choice I guess. My Trans was not in great shape to begin with
as those who heard me strip first gear will attest.
Regards,
Peter.