Gas problems - not Mexican food related.

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Gas problems - not Mexican food related.
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <PElliott@attws-wr.swest.attws.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 17:34:12 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
 I'm sitting here eating my dinner from Taco Hell, wishing for a cold
beer (Boss might frown on that.) I hate to interrupt the banter, but I
have a small problem.  My throttle doesn't open all the way with the
pedal. It only opens about 3/4. Since my car (Spot) is a kluge of parts
from various and questionable sources, I'm not sure what throttle parts
are year and model correct.
 I'm thinking that I could "bend" the pedal linkage so I get more
travel, but this would cause the pedal to be straight up and down at
idle.
 Any comments??
Patrick Elliott
(916) 857 6420 Desk