Re: tops (bonnets)

To: "Danny Rendleman" <dannyr@flint.umich.edu>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: tops (bonnets)
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 20:52:22 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I put a new Robbins top on my car two years ago that I bought through Moss.
 It's a very good quality heavy vinyl, and I'm happy with it.

BTW:   I have a brand new top with the fasteners installed for an earlier
Spridget.  I will offer it at a very attractive price to anyone who can use
it.   E-mail me privately, please.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain