Re: tops (bonnets)

To: "Ulix Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: tops (bonnets)
From: "Robert B. Houston" <transerv@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 12:42:49 -0700
Cc: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Fits very good right now.  I need to replace the fuzzy part of the velcro on
the car, and I have not installed the snaps at the inside top front part at
the top corner of the windshield frame.  It has two snap straps inside on
each side near the windows that go around the bows and hold it nicely in
place.

I just drove it a couple of miles after installation, and it seemed quite
tight and well fitted around the windows.
I'll give everyone an update next summer after I've raised and lowered it a
few times and its been through some El Paso sun.

Robert Houston
74 Midget, Katy