heater

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: heater
From: "Danny Rendleman" <dannyr@flint.umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 17:22:40 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks for the kind words, all.  Now, Until I Get My Own Manual
(hereafter to be known as UIGMOM):  Loved One and I just got back
from a great autumn drive.  Started out surprisingly warm, then got
downright chilly.  Loved One smart enough to bring a sweater.  Not
me.  So, on our way back, thought it'd be a good time to try out the
heater for the first time.  Worked great--except for blowing out some
white dust all over my side of the car.  Two questions:  what could
that stuff be (don't tell me asbestos)?  And is it OK to leave the
heater knob turned on or need it be turned off when the car is
parked?

Hope your weekend was a fine one.

Danny
74 Midget